Flat stovetop surface cleaning

I have a great flat-top stove_top with about 6 burners. After each use, they need to be cleaned.
Are there any cheaper ways to clean my stovetop other than the commercially available specialty cleaner?
Thank you,
David Carlstrom
Does anybody have any home concoctions that would work as good as the expensive cream cleaners made for flat-top stoves?
Thanks in advance.

they
commercially

perhaps you could experiment then let us know. Take some citric acid......
Thanks for the advice. Somebody else recommended sudsy ammonia. I am going to check this and other ideas out this weekend. I'll post what I find. Thanks! David

use,
Degreaser Concentrate with Orange Oil this comes in a 32 fl oz bottle. Since it is concentrated you would only have to use 1 ounce to 16 ounces of water mixed in a spray bottle. Spray on let stand a few seconds and sponge clean. Save time and money.
Getting Started with Stanley With Stanley Home Products your financial investment is minimal -- as low as $10 for a starter kit. There are no hidden costs or inventory to purchase. All you need is the desire to get going! www.myshp.com/sbray
Sandy

DAMN SPAMMER

Thanks for the clarification. Silly me? Thanks,
David

Thank you for your input. I'll give it a try.
David