FIlter Queen Princess III Vacuum 'NIB' For Sale

I am selling a new-in-box, complete, Filter Queen Princess III vacuum. This vacuum was initially purchased for approx. $1,500. It has remained in storage and has never been used with the exception of the box being opened to take photographs. The vacuum inlcudes original box, paperwork, and accessories.
I am asking $520 + the cost of the shipping of your choice. Accepted payment methods are: Cash, Check, Money Order/Cashiers Check, MoneyGram, Wire/Bank Transfer. Payment in advance only.
A link to an uploaded image of the actual vacuum of I am selling can be found @
http://i1.sell.com/1/151/112096/6/153/402798-m.jpg
Please check for notification posted by myself in this topic for when the vacuum has been sold prior to e-mailing me. If you are interested in buying this vacuum please conact me at snipped-for-privacy@ziplip.com - SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY PLEASE.
The price is firm. Thank you for your interest...
-Scott Swartz