Feather's

Hi . Is there anyone who could help me. I have alot of Indain wall hanging's that have natrual fur and feather's on them and I was wondering if there is any way to clean them. Thank you
I would first try to gently shake the dust off them if appropriate. You could also reverse your vaccum so that it would blow instead of suck, and blow the dust off the hanging. Ah, I guess a hair dryer would work also. Be sure to set it on cool.

Can of compressed air, sold in electronics/computer shops/departments.