Feather's

Hi . Is there anyone who could help me. I have alot of Indain wall hanging's that have natrual fur and feather's on them and I was wondering if there is any way to clean them. Thank you

Reply to
Dee

I would first try to gently shake the dust off them if appropriate. You could also reverse your vaccum so that it would blow instead of suck, and blow the dust off the hanging. Ah, I guess a hair dryer would work also. Be sure to set it on cool.

Reply to
Boca Jan

Reply to
Phisherman

I use an electric leaf blower and it works great.

Reply to
Scout Lady