Faux wood blinds

Hi,
I've always washed my vinyl blinds in the bathtub and I was wondering if any of you have ever washed faux wood blinds the same way?
Thanks!
Joyce
Joyce wrote:

Are they made of paper mache? Plastic? I have vinyl blinds in my kitchen. They came up beautifully with some washing up liquid, a brush and a hose pipe. I intended to change my lounge nets for wooden blinds but I was apprehensive about their cleaning. I would be interested in hearing more about these "faux wood" blinds and how well they perform.