Fabric conditioner (Lenor Summer Breeze) smells funny and chemical - not 'summer breeze'

Hi

Just wondered if anyone has experience of this? When I first bought the 2 'conc' cartons of Lenor Summer Breeze, they smelt great, and the clothes coming out of the machine also smelt 'like the summer breeze' that lasted for ages - very nice. But for some reason, recently the clothes haven't smelt of anything remotely resembling that. I thought it might be the detergent I use - Ariel Colour Liqui Tabs. But when i smelt the Lenor Summer Breeze just today, they smelt more like a 'chemical mixture' Not unpleasant, but not something you'd call nice or 'summery'. This is what the clothes smell like.

Has the conditioner somehow changed 'state' or whatever you called it within these past 2 months? What can i do about it?

Many thanks in advance for any advice.

KP

Reply to
Krow

I never rated Lenor, walk in any house where it's used and the place stinks bad wash day. Try changing to another brand or use white vinegar, stick some smelly herbs in. so what about the liqui tabs for washing? any good? bit pricey aren't they?

Reply to
Sweep

If you're not happy with the product then you can take it back for a refund. I'm using Comfort easy iron atm but I can't say there's a lot of smell to it once used though I do like it for making the clothes less wrinkly. There's an advisory careline number on the bottle, freephone, I dare say Lenor have something similar. It may be worth asking them if they've changed the product in any way

Reply to
Dawn