Ever cleaned your fabric softner dispenser?

Page 2 of 2

If it's breezy/windy a line outside but under cover still gets the clothes dry. A lot of houses were built here with a brick shed built on the side with doors front and back. Prop both doors open and the clothes were dried in no time regardless of rain
Sawney Beane wrote:

I'm not sure how mine works. But I put about capful in, the rest water, and I do wash it out occasionally because it does get a little built up.

I concur. I buy the concentrated form of fabric softener and once I had to clean my dispenser I began cutting way back on the amt. of softener I use. I've noticed build up happens less often, and my clothes are actually softer.
Nan
I myself use the downy ball and have been pleased with the results...btw...you do not have to use Downy in them, any fabric softener works just as well.