Euro-Pro Customer Service

Does anyone know the phone number for Euro-Pros customer service. They don't have any phone numbers listed on their website. I'm guessing they would rather you not call them. Thanks, Roger

From the HSN website:
How do I contact Euro-Pro? If you have questions regarding your Euro-Pro product, you can contact the vendor at 1.800.798.7395.
Thanks, that actually worked and after holding for 15 minutes I finally talked to someone.