euro-pro cordless household scrubber

Saw this on home shopping network. Can't find it anywhere else. Looks like it might be useful for me because of back and shoulder problems. I always thought the Black and Decker scumbuster should have an extension. Anyone heard of any feedback on this? Thanks.

Reply to
Sue in PA

There aren't any reviews on the HSN website. I think it look a little flimsy, but it is hard to know from the picture. HSN has an extended return policy for the holidays. Anything bought between now and December 15th. can be returned by January 15th. They have an unconditional return policy. You could buy one and use it for 5 week and then return it if you don't like it. They will return the purchase price and the shipping cost. You would only be out what it costs to return it to them. I buy from them and find that returns are easy.

Reply to
Vox Humana