England: "Bath Cream"

hi,
I moved to England a few months ago and see in the supermarket a lot of "Bath Cream". There is also bath foam, and shower gel?
can anyone tell me what the use of it (bath cream) is? is it more of a bubble bath, or a body soap?
John.
Probably more of a bubble bath, but intended to moisturise more than a plain old bubble product (or make you think it's moisturising anyway, by looking all creamy)
Lorna