easy way to clean pet hair from furniture

Pets Shed. We Don't Mean to... We Just Do.
Clean Large Surfaces at Once A common difficulty with pet hair removal is it can involve a large area such as a sofa, chair or car seat. Until now, there have been no products specifically designed to clean large surfaces easily. StickySheet customers say... "It used to take me 45 minutes to vacuum my couch, but with StickySheets, it took less than a minute!" "I tried all the pet hair removal products and this is the first one that Really Works!" StickySheets resolve pet hair removal problems. Cleaning time is reduced from hours to minutes and requires a fraction of the effort. StickySheets really work, are easy to use and won't stick to itself! a.. Cleans multiple surfaces b.. 2ft x 3 ft sheets c.. Sticks to hair but NOT to itself d.. Squishes into cracks and around corners e.. Special backing makes handling easy f.. Temporary Protection in messy situations
100% money back guarantee! Try StickySheets RISK FREE. If for any reason you aren't happy with your StickySheets, return the unused portion for a full refund. Gets All the Hair - All at Once
Just stick it, rip it, done!
Winner of the 2006 Editor's Choice Awards from Pet Product News and Cat Fancy magazines.
The StickySheets Team snipped-for-privacy@stickysheets.com
Please click the link below to change your email address or unsubscribe from our mailing list.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small