Does anyone clean houses for a living?

Hi! I have subscribed to this newsgroup in the last month or so and am enjoying reading and contributing.

I am wondering if anyone here cleans houses for a living. I would love reading perspectives of others who do this. I have been doing it for a little over 12 years. It got me through college and raising three kids...and I have recently thought perhaps it's time to stop and do something else...but I'm not sure if the money is any better anywhere else!

I'd love to hear from others who do this for a living.

happy new year to all...

Reply to
B McGee