Dirty pillows?

Hello all: I'm working on a story about recent research that shows old pillows are full of ... fungus. Ugh. Anyway, I'm looking for folks who have been meaning to get rid of their old pillows. 'Fess up for the story! Feel free to post back or e-mail me directly. Thanks. Best, Dru Sefton (http://www.newhouse.com/sefton.html )