Dirt devil recall

in case any of our dear readers has one.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Those who were expecting a thread of Dirt Devil nostalgia are no doubt disappointed. Some (who wrongly assume English is your native tongue) may suspect that you deliberately misled us.

Reply to
E Z Peaces

Here, in the South West, we speak English but not as a Northerner or a Londoner does. We have strong regional accents and some of us though in England do have a different language, in that, you are correct. Dydh da Mr Peaces

Reply to
Mrs Bonk