Dirt devil recall

http://www.wpxi.com/consumer/16988399/detail.html just in case any of our dear readers has one.
Mrs Bonk wrote:

Those who were expecting a thread of Dirt Devil nostalgia are no doubt disappointed. Some (who wrongly assume English is your native tongue) may suspect that you deliberately misled us.
E Z Peaces wrote:

Here, in the South West, we speak English but not as a Northerner or a Londoner does. We have strong regional accents and some of us though in England do have a different language, in that, you are correct. Dydh da Mr Peaces