DETTOL products not tested on NOROVIRUS!

Just called the helpline today to ask if any Dettol products - the sprays and so on - are effective against Norovirus.
0845 7697079 (UK number)
I was told that none of the Dettol products have been tested against Norovirus and that I should contact my GP (doctor) or local Health Board for advice about tackling this pathogen.