Decent Hand Vac

I'm looking for a decent model handheld vacuum.

I don't expect it to be the perfect vacuum cleaner, I just want it for quick cleanups. Two examples would be: when I eat something like popcorn and get little bits all over the carpet and just want to quickly clean them up, when I am changing some appliance or moving furniture because something fell behind it and want to clean up the gunk that collected around it since the last vacuum.

I'm looking for three main things, decent suction, a replaceable battery, and a cord. So I can run it off the battery or the cord, and when it is off it can be recharging.

Thanks

Reply to
TheHiddenPoster

I have one of these:

(Euro-Pro+Base+Catalog) It does not have a cord but it does very good for light jobs.

-- Piper

Reply to
Piper

The one I have has a cord and good suction, but it takes no prizes for ease of opening. I always have trouble getting the unit apart and back together again when I empty the dirt cup. It's the Dirt Devil Scorpion. I'm not sure about the replaceable battery. I haven't used battery mode yet. M

Reply to
melindasaccount