Dear Winner....

British National Lottery, 28 Tan Field Road, Croydon, London. Ref: UK/9420X2/68
(I've gotten so many of these emails, I'm a millionaire many times over <G>)
Nan
Dear Winner,
We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of the UK National Lottery Online Promo Programme held on the 4TH April 2007.Your email address was attached to Reference Number UK/9420X2/68 and was picked as one of the ten winning email addresses. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 753,437.00.
Name: Age: Occupation: Address: Phone No. Country:
Please contact Mr.Anderson Hunt with the above details via Email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk
Yours Truly, Sir Steven Smith Co-Coordinator (Online Promo Programme). FOR MORE INFO CALL.+44 703 197 0076 ,+44 703 191 9609
Nan wrote:

You can be a sponsor for AHC! No doubt Marcia will be in touch with you soon.

I'm looking forward to it ;-)
Nan