Dear Readers.......

I can never tell whether the pranksters disgiuised as genuine people are in touch with their wits. It doesn't look like it, does it?

Mr F. Bentos

Reply to
Mr F. Bentos

oh, do shut up you silly old fool. From reading your other posts it's obvious you're not only a troll but you're also losing your marbles and probably in the final stages of senile dementia. What on Earth does Peggo see in you!

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Full time? I would suggest you are semi-retired Mr B! To build up Peggo's hopes of a reunion then let her down with a bump... Hardly the way of an English gent. Unless of course, you have been taken ill and you are quite poorly?

Reply to
Mrs Bonk