Crest-O-Mint Mint Oil

Is it still being produced? I used to buy it at Albertson's and they no longer carry it. Thanks.

I found reference to it in a google search. It was mentioned that the product was distributed by the following company. You can give them a call and see if they can tell you how to get some.
Ocean Coffee Co Inc 7401 Atkinson Dr Shreveport, LA 71129 (318) 686-1501
Try website---everythingmint.com
They don't carry it.
replying to Snowfeet1, Mechalle wrote:

I am looking for it too. did you ever find any?