Coronet Fix-o-mat cleaning tools

I am looking for somewhere to purchase Coronet fix-o-mat attachments for my handle. I purchased this handle in Germany with a brush but now need to replace the brush and would also like to pick up a couple other attachments. I have searched the web extensively and found nothing in the USA. Any help is appreciated.