Commercial Windex in Montreal

Hi There

I live in Montreal. Could someone give me names of few places - West Island - where I could buy that stuff.

Many thanks

Jacques

Reply to
JL

Jacques,

It is too bad that you do not live in the states. I sell a product from MARC here in Oregon that is so superior to Windex it is ridiculous.

This is a glass cleaner that RESISTS fingerprints. I sell it to hotels and schools and shopping centers. They LOVE it.

Reduces glass cleaning time by 80% (according to the Grants Pass School District).

You only apply it once every two weeks and in between applications... IF you see a smudge or a fingerprint from a kid's chocolate covered fingers you simply wipe it off the glass with a towel. No need to spray it again with WINDEX type of product.

Ed Gundy MARC of Oregon and California

Reply to
Ed Gundy