COIT any good? - Seattle

We just purchased a home that's been smoked in for 14 years.
We're planning on hiring Coit to clean/deodorize and clean the heating ducts before we move in.
Has anyone used Coit for similar services? Anyone else better?
JaKe Seattle WA
call a heating and air conditioning company, they do the same thing with better experience imo.