Cleaning the moss and algae from my patio

Hi there,
I have been out with my power washer trying to clean my patio without too much success.
It is covered in green algae which the power washer is not removing completely
Any suggestions please. Must be safe for my dogs.
--
Evelyn

I use a couple of cups of Clorox and a cup of TSP in a gallon of water. Scrub that in with a brush or broom. Let sit a few minutes and then rinse. That shouldn't take care of it. I won't hurt the dogs as long as they aren't drinking it out of the bucket.