Cleaning siding help

I tried killing some spiders on my siding using some insect spray that managed to leave my vinyl siding discolored. I'm not sure if it's oil residue or if the siding has been seriously discolored.
I tried scrubbing it with a sponge and soap water -- no luck. Any ideas?

ideas?
i wouldn't try any DIY ideas here. contact the spray manufacturer and ask for their input.
what sort of spider was it? isn't spray almost not effective on spiders? it seems most other bug sprays are effective because of something they do (ingest the poison). it seems i remember spiders don't do that (making common pesticides useless).
unless a spider is a bad sort (brown recluse, etc...) it's best to let 'em be. they get rid of bugs you really DON'T want.
my 2 cents.
--
Debbie Keith
2002 Daytona

I sprayed my siding today to clear out spiders--I've already been bitten three times. Most insect spray is petroleum based and should not harm the vinyl siding. I suggest leaving it be since the residue will help deter more spiders.
You could fill a garden sprayer with warm water with some dishwashing detergent and spray the spiders with this. The soapy solution will kill the insects/spiders if you get a direct hit, plus the soap will clean your siding.