Cleaning services on the web

Hello, my name is Don Marsh, and I have been self-employed in my town for over 20 years. I started my own window cleaning business in 1981 when I was giving blood plasma 2 days a week, and my family was on food stamps, so I know how desperate you can feel when you cannot make an adequate living on the kind of low-paying jobs that there are around here. I am also not a college graduate, which means I had not adequately prepared for the future.

I have still managed to make a good living in this town because I am not only willing to work, but I am willing to do what you have to do to get work. And that means you need to find out is whether or not you are willing to market your service in the most basic ways. If you don't do this, the details of licensing, insurance and loans will not matter.

Most of us have paid for ads in the newspaper or in an advertising "shopper" and gotten marginal results. The Yellow Pages are a must, but you have to place that ad sometime between August and October for the following year, so it's not exactly an "instant" solution for someone who needs to make money now. Word of mouth advertising is the best, but it takes time, too. That means you must make the best of whatever communications media that is available to you at prices your can afford. And that is why I have created an Instant Business Tool Kit. It has faithfully gotten me jobs the very week I've used it, whenever I had to use it.

Check me out at

Thanks! DM

Reply to
The Doctor of Cool