Cleaning products could be a ticking time bomb...

How common cleaning products could be a ticking time bomb in your home or office!

If your home or office is typical, it already has dozens of cleaning and personal care products that contain harmful chemicals. Recent studies have revealed that most households/offices contain over 63 hazardous products that together contain hundreds of chemicals. These chemicals have the potential to greatly harm or even kill your children, your pets and you, should they accidentally not be used with the utmost caution.

Could these tragedies happen in your home or office? When little Jennifer Smith of Salt Lake City, UT was but a year old she crawled over to the dishwasher while her mother was unloading the dishes. She put her small finger in the detergent dispensing cup and ate a finger full of wet but un-dissolved commercial dish detergent. In minutes her face was red and blistered, the inside of her mouth and tongue were burned white. Luckily she was rushed to a nearby hospital emergency room for quick medical attention. She recovered in a few days.

Another documented case was a 20 month old boy who had to be fed through tubes for five months and suffered through many operations. Again, the culprit was dishwasher detergent.

This is only two of thousands of cases reflecting children ingesting and being exposed to, what most consider common household products, terrible life threatening consequences.

It is estimated that the U.S. Poison Control Center has nearly 1.5 million reported cases of accidental ingestion of poisons every year. Sadly most of these cases were under 12 years of age.

Have you ever wondered what the strong odor in the cleaners isle of your supermarket is? Ingestion is only one of three major ways that these products enter the body. Inhalation is even for more dangerous because when breathed in these harmful chemicals go directly into the blood stream and can quickly affect the lungs, heart, brain liver and kidneys.

By the way, that strong smell in your supermarket cleaner isle is caused by what industry experts describe as "out gassing". Out gassing is the vapors escaping from the "sealed" containers on the supermarkets shelves. Which obviously are extremely harmful to your health.

Have you ever been literally driven out of your bathroom shower while using one of the most popular tile cleaners? These types of cleaners must contain strong chemicals in order to do the job. The job may get done but you are at risk from the strong vapors that are generated. By the time you have exited the bathroom the chemical vapors have entered your blood stream and are wrecking havoc with your health.

Where are your rubber gloves? Do you know that one square centimeter of skin (the size of a dime) contains

3 million cells and 4 yards of nerves? How do you think nicotine and hormone replacement patches work? Do the chemicals somehow enter the body from the patch through the skin to do their work? Of course they do.

This same absorption occurs every time a cleaning product touches your skin. By the way, if your baby happens to crawl across your nicely scrubbed kitchen floor, even several days after, the skin will pick up and absorb whatever harmful chemicals happen to be in the cleaner.

Consumer Beware!

Why isn't the consumer informed and protected from the potentially dangerous chemicals contained in cleaning and personal care products?

a.. The government has very limited power to regulate and require proper testing. b.. Products that kill 50% of lab animals can still get designated as "non-toxic". c.. Of 17,000 household chemicals only about 5,100, or approximately 30%, have been adequately tested and less than 10% have been tested on the nervous system. d.. No law requires manufactures to list the exact ingredients on the package label.

Veriuni All Natural Cleaners!

Just imagine your peace of mind if you never had to be concerned again about your family suffering from the misuse of harmful cleaning chemicals.

Veriuni's environmentally safe cleaning products provide a powerful answer to the harm that ingestion, inhalation and absorption of common household products. Veriuni's products combine all-natural ingredients and vigorous cleaning action for the ultimate in consumer safety and environmental health.

All-natural, gentle and powerful, Veriuni Cleaning Products use only citrus-based oils, as well as ingredients from corn and other replenish able materials. They contain no dyes, artificial fragrances, or pesticide residues. Even our packaging and labels are constructed solely from recycled materials.

The news is incredible, Veriuni's line of environmentally safe cleaning products work like no other cleansers on the market today. Consumers everywhere, including those at businesses, hospitals and schools are switching to environmentally, safe, effective cleaners to increase health among family members, clients and employees.

"Our company has been using the All Purpose Cleaner for over four years now. It has no hazardous chemicals and my employees love the fresh orange scent. Your cleaner is truly an all in one product that works on every surface in our bakery from floors, walls, equipment, counters, baking pans and dishes." B. Rooden

Just how good are these cleaners?

The Veriuni formula is used exclusively by the over 30 National Parks, a few which include Yellowstone, Grant Teton and Yosemite. The formula was also chosen by the City of Santa Monica after conducting tests for the most effective and environmentally safe cleansers for the city's cleaning needs. Warner Brothers and Fox Studios, the University Medical Center in Hackensack, NJ and world-famous resorts have also chosen these products to clean their facilities. And most recently, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is testing these same products for use on its fleet of air and water quality testing ships.

"The staff had high marks for this product which completely removed organic stains and all trace odors from carpet and upholstered furniture without emitting any noxious fumes or leaving any residues. No other product performed all of these tasks better." B. White

Now, Veriuni makes these safe products available to you, for use in both your home and your office. A powerful, effective and non-toxic alternative to traditional cleaners.

"The Bathroom Cleaner really does a good job on soap scum in the bathrooms. We have a number of children that come through our business on a daily basis. I wanted our cleaners to be safe for them and the environment. We chose your products because they have no hazardous ingredients. I don't want to dump that stuff into our septic system." K. Stevens

Start protecting your health today!! Don't waste another minute. You owe it to yourself, your family, friends and employees to get the protection that Veriuni's safe and effective products provide. Access to these earth friendly products is so easy and convenient.

Fill your shopping basket with safe products. Get rid of all those harmful products forever and replace them with Veriuni.

Helpful Hint...we have made it very convenient for you to try eight of our most popular products. Order the handy Sample Pack and you'll receive eight, sixteen ounce bottles, of the safest, yet most effective cleaning products on the planet.

Homerun

Do you sell edible detergents for dishwashers?

You mean the US Poison Control Center doesn't count the number of reported cases?

Are you happy that many were over 12?

Never noticed it.

Please don't change the subject. You're confusing me.

Why is it obvious?

I never allow the chauffeur to drive in the shower.

What chemical vapors does baking soda produce? It's supreme at cleaning showers, and it's cheap.

There's already bicarbonate in my body. It's nature's way of keeping the pH of my blood just right. Having the right blood pH helps me cope with spam.

Borax? They've studied miners and haven't found ill effects.

Of spam and overpriced cleaners?

By golly, you're right! No Veriuni product has been tested!

I agree. It's so implausible as to elicit disbelief.

Has their health increased?

You haven't listed the ingredients.

Reply to
Choreboy