Cleaning pencil marks

Hi all, I need to remove some pencil marks on a white tub (made of some kind of plastic or fiberglass).
So far I tried (in that order): 1. High quality pencil eraser (STAEDTLER Mars Plastic) 2. 96% rubbing alcohol 3. Windex 4. Dish detergent 5. Clorox
While the pencil eraser was the most effective, none of the above succeeded in removing the marks *completely* (no, they are not engraved in the plastic. :-)).
Any idea or suggestion how to remove those ugly pencil marks? (on a white tub!).
Regards, Jean

Soft scrub, a paste of baking soda and water, or a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
-> -> > Hi all, -> > I need to remove some pencil marks on a white tub (made of some kind of -> > plastic or fiberglass). -> > -> > So far I tried (in that order): -> > 1. High quality pencil eraser (STAEDTLER Mars Plastic) -> > 2. 96% rubbing alcohol -> > 3. Windex -> > 4. Dish detergent -> > 5. Clorox -> > -> > While the pencil eraser was the most effective, none of the above -> > succeeded in removing the marks *completely* (no, they are not engraved -> > in the plastic. :-)). -> > -> > Any idea or suggestion how to remove those ugly pencil marks? (on a -> > white tub!). -> -> Soft scrub, a paste of baking soda and water, or a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
Bleach?
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~