cleaning outdoor furniture

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered before but does anyone have a favorite cleaning product to clean plastic outdoor furniture?
Thanks,
Joyce
Joyce wrote:

By a mile, I've had the best luck cleaning my patio furniture with Quick and Brite - available on line and at just about every county fair or home show I've ever been to. Not cheap, but a bucket lasts forever & has a multitude of applications. My set is powder coated white with heavy white vinyl strapping on the chairs and was the devil to get clean until I stumbled across this stuff. I mix up a liquid batch, spray it on, give it a quick swipe with a scrubby sponge and hose it off. Done in a snap with no damage to the paint or vinyl. Ought to work equally well on plastic. BTW the same stuff is aces for cleaning my microwave...a job I truly detest. NT