Cleaning Concrete Steps

My new (3 year old) concrete steps are getting a bit dirty. I would appreciate any advice onn cleaning them without doing any damage.

Hi66

marketing

hi!!! i am new to this site & think it is a fabulous one to have. i came across your problem & thought i would see if i can be of any help. i saw this item in the dollar store called "awesome". it is a non toxic spray cleaner that is for a variety of uses. i have found it to be effective. i see it occassionally in the food stores as well. but find $1.00 for it is fantastic!!! i also have found baking soda to also be of great use for a variety of things as well. you can scour with it or mix it with water in a sprayer. see if any of these will help you. i like to stick to non toxic & since you have a child that can be good as well as i had cats. things that are caustic & unable to be around food scare me.

Reply to
mjs