Cleaning Ceramic Tile and making the grout look better?

We cleaned our floor tile. A tan color, the grout is darker maybe brown. It now has kind of a white soapy glaze in the grout area. Is there something you can put on tile and the grout to make it look great, or the best it can be? Thank you Ryan