Cleaning Anodized Aluminuim

I probably should have taken better of my pots and pans but after a while they get burned on stains on the bottom. It there an easy way to clean anodized aluminum?

Reply to
Dennis Marks

My aluminium saucepans needed cleaning with wire wool after every usage. I have now disposed of one in favour of stainless steel. My large stewpan is still in use but it's the devil's own job to clean it. I soak in hot soapy water then scrub. It quite puts me off making stew.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk