Cleaning Anodized Aluminuim

I probably should have taken better of my pots and pans but after a while they get burned on stains on the bottom. It there an easy way to clean anodized aluminum?
--
Dennis

Dennis Marks wrote:

My aluminium saucepans needed cleaning with wire wool after every usage. I have now disposed of one in favour of stainless steel. My large stewpan is still in use but it's the devil's own job to clean it. I soak in hot soapy water then scrub. It quite puts me off making stew.