Cleaning acrylic jacuzzi tub

I bought a house with a jacuzzi bathtub. I think it's acrylic but it could be fiberglass. It has stains that make it look dingu. I have tried all the usual cleaners with no success. Any ideas?
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:47:27 -0700, Oliver Costich

Have you tried a cleaning product that incorporates a limescale remover?

Yes, and bleaches, and acids.