Citrus based cleaners frugal and green?

I'm looking for a general purpose household cleaner that is frugal and earth friendly and safe to humans as well.
Specifically want to use it for spraying on the inside of a shower stall to remove grime say once a week or so.
Would citrus based cleaners be good match for this use?
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:55:58 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

Simple Green is a very good general cleaner.
For the shower, I use a daily after-shower spray. Once a week, I use a foaming bath-tile spray ($1 per can), allow this to work for 2-3 hours, use a scrub brush in household ammonia, then rinse with cold water. Household ammonia is very earth-friendly, but you will need strong ventilation if you can't hold your breath for a minute. ;)

Ok but why not use Simple Green for EVERYTHING? Less clutter..... simplify life..etc?
Just so happens that after I posted this message an ad on TV came on from Clorox company..... they have a line of"earth friendly" cleaners. See link
http://www.cloroxgreenworks.com /
What you think? Try em?
replying to me, Rhonda Reality wrote: Unfortunately there is no truth in advertising and no earth friendly chemicals Clorox!
On Mar 10, 2:55pm, snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

A great multi-purpose cleaner that is earth friendly would be procyon multi-purpose cleaner and degreaser because it is green seal certified. It will be great for the grim on a shower stall because it is also a degreaser. www.fagansupply.com