cigarette smells in clothes

Hi,
can anyone tell me the best thing to do to remove cigarette smells from clothes after being in a pub/bar? I find a few days of airing them does help, but not completely. For things like suits, is dry cleaning the only answer?
John.

=Febreeze--Found in the laundry detergent aisle. =>

As soon as I get home I take them off and put them in the drier with a softner sheet--even if you just put it on low heat al the smell comes out!
Sijka

I'd rather wash the clothes, but Fabreeze works well. Cigarette smokes seems to stick to fabrics. As an elemenary school teacher, I can usually tell which children live with heavy smokers.

How can you tell? Do they get the best grades?

only
Quite astounding that he can also tell their parents weight.
I also think that cleaning is the only real answer. Alternatively, don't go into smokey bars - I absolutely hate going into a bar or pub now as all of them smell of stale smoke. It seems every youth under 25 smokes.
Where the hell did we go wrong?
-- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

We mistakenly allowed Big Tobacco to target young people through advertising?
Nan