Casemaking clothes moths...

Just found out that is what we have been seeing flying around every now and then, and the answer to getting rid of them is to vacuum in the cracks and corners better, and get rid of all the paper. Anybody know anything else about these little beasties? We only see one or two every couple days, but I do have some wool clothes that they like to hide in. Anything besides the above that I need to do?

Thanks,

Dave snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Dave

Hi Dave,

Get some form of moth repellant, otherwise the little buggers will lay their eggs on the clothes and they'll munch away.

You can find some "All Natural" ones friendly ones on our site if you wish to look.

Reply to
DrClean

If there are enough of them, they may get into paper and cotton, but they multiply in animal fiber. The source may be wool, feathers, a dead animal, a bird nest, or lint (in a heating duct, for example). Cleaning fabrics will get rid of them. Residual insecticide can be used in cracks and wall spaces.

Reply to
Lloyd Randall