Bounty vs. the rest ?

Every now and then when removing a stain, I put a Bounty paper towel under the stain, and pour stain remover on the stain. I usually forget the paper towel is there and I throw the towel into the wash. It comes out intact. Other towels shred. Are there any paper towels besides Bounty that can survive a wash in a washing machine and stay in one piece?

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

The paper towel from Costco (Kirkland brad) are just as good, if not better.

Reply to
Vox Humana

You *wash* paper towels? In a washing machine? And then into the dryer? Or do you pin them to a clothesline? How 'bout Kleenex -- do you launder those, too? Sheesh!

Reply to
Frogleg

____Reply Separator_____

No, asshole! As I said in my post, I put the towel under the stain and then forget it's there and toss the garment and the towel into the washer.

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

I buy Puffs Plus tissues for that reason. If one gets left in a pocket, no problem with shredded tissue on the clothes. They come out intact.

Reply to
Baroness Benachi

I manage to do this all the time - thanks for the headsup. Now, what'll I do with all that time gained from lint-pickin'...... valerie

Reply to
val189