Bounty vs. the rest ?

Every now and then when removing a stain, I put a Bounty paper towel under the stain, and pour stain remover on the stain. I usually forget the paper towel is there and I throw the towel into the wash. It comes out intact. Other towels shred. Are there any paper towels besides Bounty that can survive a wash in a washing machine and stay in one piece?

The paper towel from Costco (Kirkland brad) are just as good, if not better.

You *wash* paper towels? In a washing machine? And then into the dryer? Or do you pin them to a clothesline? How 'bout Kleenex -- do you launder those, too? Sheesh!
<< You *wash* paper towels? In a washing machine? >>
____Reply Separator_____
No, asshole! As I said in my post, I put the towel under the stain and then forget it's there and toss the garment and the towel into the washer.
I buy Puffs Plus tissues for that reason. If one gets left in a pocket, no problem with shredded tissue on the clothes. They come out intact.

I manage to do this all the time - thanks for the headsup. Now, what'll I do with all that time gained from lint-pickin'...... valerie