Black Marker on Leather

How does one remove black magic marker ink (we think) from a leather desk top?
Golden Oldie

Hi Golden,
Try Amyl Acetate (nail varnish remover as substitute) or go to www.DrClean.co.uk/surgery_stains/stains_techniques2.asp where we show how to get a biro stain off cloth using methylated spirits and hydrogen peroxide.
One thing though - you should test any treatment onthe leather in an unseen area if possible before proceeding.
Hope this helps
--
DrClean
www.DrClean.co.uk