Best carpet sweeper?

I may want to try a simple carpet sweeper in my home.
I bought one from Walmart and it was a Bissel brand.
Seemed kind of cheap to me
Any other brands and models to try that may work better? Built more robust?
On Sat 02 Jul 2005 06:00:30p, wrote in alt.home.cleaning:

You might like this model by Fuller Brush...
http://www.fullerdirect.com/products_detail.asp?cat=1&subcat=3&IDY5&pg=8
--
Wayne Boatwright **