Best backpack vacumm with powerhead for home use? TIA!!!

Best backpack vacumm with powerhead for home use? TIA!!!
...I'd be curious to know some opinions as well. I'm in the market for a new vacuum, and planned on going the canister route, but the backpack idea is intriguing... any opinions out there? Any experiences?
- Michael http://www.4naturalcleaning.com http://www.MotherEarthHouseCleaning.com