bathtub

I just bought this townhouse. It was built in 1964. The bathtub has some stains and I just can't get rid of it. I used bleach, 409, soap scum remover... but can't get it out completely.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

April

Reply to
april

I don't know about the stains but if it is a cast iron enameled bath then you could have it re-enamelled to bring it back to its former glory.

Reply to
Vilma

CLR is good about removing stains. Read the label. Avoid abrasive products.

Reply to
Phisherman