basement smell

What is the best way to remove a mold/ mildew smell from brick walls in a basement closet?

Reply to
vs

Hi Vic,

Try bicarbonate of soda in a container just left in the room for a while - of course that's assuming you've got rid of the source of the mould.

If that doesn't work we're putting a new orour eating gel on the site as of next Monday (sorry for the plug) that works on my sweaty running (how I tested it) and is good for most airborn odours. Take a look from Monday.

-- DrClean

The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

Reply to
DrClean

Reply to
Phisherman

I wish it to be known that Mr Clean is a far less qualified person than DrClean - and if you want a second opinion - "He's ugly too".

-- DrClean

The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

Reply to
DrClean

I dunno Doc, Mr. Clean has that sexy bald thang going for him. Are you bald too? ;-)

Nan

Reply to
Nan

Not yet: But I recon it's only a matter of time.

-- DrClean

The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

Reply to
DrClean

Just don't fight it like some guys do ;-) Bad comb-overs and toupees are horrible

Nan

Reply to
Nan

No I won't. The hair's already getting shorter and shorter as it gets thinner.

Actually the short hair helps with the swimming, and if I loose it all I'll be extra-aerodynamic on the bike.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

-- DrClean

The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

Reply to
DrClean

There you go ;-)

Nan