Baseball Hats

I own several baseball type hats.....how do you clean them without shrinking the hat or giving them a nasty wrinkled looked? Thanks, Gary

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:30:20 GMT, "Gary Boyer"

My brother in law claims that he puts his favorites in the dishwasher and they keep their shape well.
I wash them in the washing machine with light small things and then air dry them.
aloha, Thunder
http://www.smithfarms.com Farmers & Sellers of 100% Kona Coffee & other Great Stuff
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:30:20 GMT, "Gary Boyer"

Similar to another poster, place them in the dishwasher. I recommend a baseball cap washing frame to help retain their shape. These are a plastic frame that fits inside the cap before washing. Another method is to wash them by hand in cool water using a wool-type soap liquid (Woolite or similar product). Rinse well and dry in the sun.
that frame thingie that another person wrote in about is the only way i know to keep them unwrinkled; i think you can get it now at wal-mart and a lot of kitchen-type stores.

My dad used to use coffee cans under the hat in the dishwasher.
Daremo