Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda

Does anyone know where I can get find this in Austin, TX?
Thanks, Sherry
forth :

HEB, Target, Albertson's, Walmart all come to mind.
Buy it for cheaper at the pool supply store. Sodium carbonate.
+++++++++++++
Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET. This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%. Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...
Thanks, I did check HEB, Albertson's & Walmart and they didn't have it. I did not realize I might be able to find it at a pool supply store. I'll check there next.
says...

Actually it's Sodium Bicarbonate (aka baking soda) which is an alkaline (base).

On Thu, 25 May 2006 00:48:36 GMT, Live and Let Live

Nope, sorry. Sodium bicarb is not washing soda.
Google is your friend.
+++++++++++++
Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET. This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%. Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...
spewed forth :

HEB has both, not all HEBs are the same either.
the Wiki is good on this one (bottom on this page)
http://www.cutofcloth.com/article_bakingsoda.asp
http://www.thelaundrybasket.com/Questions_Comments/Questions_Comments_Super_Washing_Soda/questions_comments_super_washi.html
What are the ingredients in Super Washing Soda?
ARM & HAMMER Super Washing Soda is 100% sodium carbonate. It does not contain fragrance, surfactants or other additives.
How does Super Washing Soda differ from Baking Soda?
ARM & HAMMER Super Washing Soda is 100% sodium carbonate and it is used as a laundry booster and general household cleaner. ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda is 100% sodium bicarbonate and has a myriad of household cleaning, personal care, and deodorizing uses, as well as being a leavening agent. IT is important to note that these two are two distinctly different products and cannot be substituted for one another.
Can I use Super Washing Soda in an HE washing machine?
Super Washing Soda is 100% sodium carbonate, so there should be no issues with adding it to an HE machine. However, it is suggested to start with 1/4 to 1/3 of the recommended dose because the HE machines use much less water.
http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/nov2001/1004991471.Ch.r.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soda_ash
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_Bicarbonate

...> Can I use Super Washing Soda in an HE washing machine?

Kinda leery about this stuff, as A&H toothpaste caused a rash under my mouth. Guess there's more tolerance for laundry, though.

Under your mouth???