Anyone try it?? Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner

Can anyone say how this performs or doesn't perform??

Reply to
tomkanpa

I have not tried it yet, but it would seem to me to be very similar to the stuff you spray in after each shower.

What I do is get a cheap cleaner with bleach like Clorox Clean-up but generic. After each shower I spray down the entire shower/tub. Before I get in next time I turn on the shower and by the time the water heats up it is all removed. This works excellent for me and is a lot cheaper then the Automatic Shower Cleaner. But still, I may try it. It gets sooo tireing to have to pull that trigger 5 or 6 times a shower. That is like 30 pulls a week. Dear god. I may get forearms like a man. BTW, this prevents me from having to scrub. But no one takes a tub bath. However should I get a wild hair and need to scrub, what "I" do is clean only part of the shower each time. ie..one day I clean the front, the next shower I clean the sides, then next the back...ect. Then after 2 washings, I use my towel to wife down everything in the bathroom, starting from the cleanest and working to the dirtiest. I also use the Kroger "Bleach Tabs" in the toilet and they really help cut down on toilet scrubbing. They make the toilet smell cleaner....not floral but clean. I don't get a ring or anything in the toilet. I could probably go a month w/o cleaning the inside of the toilet but I still give it a "lick and a promise" weekly.

While I realize that this may be way TMI (too much info), still I hope this helps.

Beth

Reply to
Beth Jenkin