Anyone still use "Drey-ell" Dryer sheet dry cleaning thingy

Does anyone still remember these? I think they were called "Dry-ell" . The idea was that you bought a kit that included a plastic bag with a velcro closure and a dryer sheet. You put what you wanted to dry clean into it with the sheet and popped it into the dryer.
I used them for my dress shirts. Seemed to work ok. Seemed like it would be easier on my good office shirts than the washing machine once a week, and they came out pretty easy to iron.
Are these still around? Haven't seen them at my local stores.
Jim

They're still in stores here, but this is P&G's world headquarters. You can read about them at the Dryel website: http://www.dryel.com/usa/index.shtml and you can buy them online -- just do a google search.

I use the Dry Cleaners Secret ones. They don't require a bag. I had one of those bags melt in my gas dryer on the medium setting that it recommends. So, I don't use that type anymore.
Theresa
Jim Helfer wrote:

I use them to freshen up suits between dry cleaning. Saves a lot of money when dry cleaning a suit costs $12.00!!
Cal~