Anyone still use "Drey-ell" Dryer sheet dry cleaning thingy

Does anyone still remember these? I think they were called "Dry-ell" . The idea was that you bought a kit that included a plastic bag with a velcro closure and a dryer sheet. You put what you wanted to dry clean into it with the sheet and popped it into the dryer.

I used them for my dress shirts. Seemed to work ok. Seemed like it would be easier on my good office shirts than the washing machine once a week, and they came out pretty easy to iron.

Are these still around? Haven't seen them at my local stores.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Helfer

They're still in stores here, but this is P&G's world headquarters. You can read about them at the Dryel website:

you can buy them online -- just do a google search.

Reply to
Vox Humana

I use the Dry Cleaners Secret ones. They don't require a bag. I had one of those bags melt in my gas dryer on the medium setting that it recommends. So, I don't use that type anymore.

Theresa

Reply to
Baroness Benachi

I use them to freshen up suits between dry cleaning. Saves a lot of money when dry cleaning a suit costs $12.00!!

Cal~

Reply to
_calinda_