anifreeze on carpet

my heater core leaked anyone know the best method to get this out of my carpet? It is soaked all the way through.
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:49:36 -0400 (EDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (becky) wrote:

Antifreeze is water-soluable. If possible, place a waterproof tarp under the carpet. Pour water from the top and vacuum it up from underneath with a wet-dry shop vac. A carpet shampoo machine will work too. Rinse it 3 or 4 times. Use a fan directly on the carpet for a day or so to prevent mildew/mold.