alternative English

I have a supply of acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene, suitable for making washboards. I'd like to sell it through ebay in the uk, where I understand most people use washboards. What do they call washboard abs in the uk?
On 02/08/2013 08:35, j Burns wrote:

Well I am sure this will make the trolling lurkers "sit up" and take note however it doesnt fool me. If I wish to use a washboard I can take my louvre doors off and put them over a bucket on the floor. scrubbing back and forth, like rowing a boat will keep my tummy trim and my clothes spotless. I do it all the time. Perhaps you should try, fat bellies are unhealthy.
On 8/2/13 5:46 AM, Mrs Bonk wrote:

doors, you would know there's a sign above them: "pas de grasses poussins."
On 02/08/2013 16:38, j Burns wrote:

what ARE you raving on about?
On 8/3/13 7:06 PM, Mrs Bonk wrote:

Je toi demande pardon. J'ai supposé que tu savais français. Le signe sur la porte au Louvre dit "No fat chicks. "
On 04/08/2013 01:26, The Other J Burns wrote:

J'ai supposé que tu savais français. I do
Le signe sur

This is not an expression one uses where I live
On 8/3/13 9:03 PM, Mrs Bonk wrote:

Let me guess... No fat belles?
On 04/08/2013 02:31, The Other J Burns wrote:

On 8/4/13 5:35 AM, Mrs Bonk wrote:

On 04/08/2013 22:57, The Other J Burns wrote:

On 8/5/13 7:21 PM, Mrs Bonk wrote:

On 06/08/2013 02:58, The Other J Burns wrote:

On 8/5/13 10:15 PM, Mrs Bonk wrote:

JBurns. I certainly don't eat trolls. I want readers to know I'm the other one, lest I be mistakenly plonked.
On 06/08/2013 05:52, The Other J Burns wrote:

- who's a bit like Jonah. When he's vomited up he can always come here to ask how to clean whale sick. Bye!