Air purifier

My husband suffers from allergies and sinus and we are looking into air purifiers for the bedroom. Does anyone have any recommendations ? Thanks Liz
On Fri 30 Sep 2005 08:14:50a, wrote in alt.home.cleaning:

For allergies I would recommend a HEPA filter. Here's one example, but there are many on the market.
snipped-for-privacy@mimf.com
--
Wayne Boatwright **