Air purifier

My husband suffers from allergies and sinus and we are looking into air purifiers for the bedroom. Does anyone have any recommendations ? Thanks Liz

Reply to
b13171

On Fri 30 Sep 2005 08:14:50a, wrote in alt.home.cleaning:

For allergies I would recommend a HEPA filter. Here's one example, but there are many on the market.

snipped-for-privacy@mimf.com

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

I'd check Consumer Reports whiel you're at it. If you don't subscribe, go to the library. I've been told that according to Consumer Reports the Ionic Breeze by Sharper Image isn't worth the materials it's made from. Do your research.

Reply to
Mystified One
Reply to
Wayne Boatwright