air purifier

Evaluate our purifier in your home or office RISK-FREE
name: your name / passcode: guest
www.freshairliving.com/prosperity
If I wanted fresh air I'd go outside and breathe the stuff, not pay a fortune for some chemical that is supposedly "pure".

Our new Newsgroup freshener removes 99.9% of all SPAM ........