A question for DrClean about ASTONISH

I have a container of ASTONISH The Great HOUSEHOLD CLEANER. Made in Great Britain on Meanwood Road, Leeds. It was a paste type rubbing compound. It has now dried out and cracked. There are no instructions on what to do when the product dries out. Any suggestions?

There
I don't specifically know this one but have used something like it in the past on sinks etc. As it's soluble in water my initial suggfestion would be to add a little water and mix well in.
-- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web