A question for DrClean about ASTONISH

I have a container of ASTONISH The Great HOUSEHOLD CLEANER. Made in Great Britain on Meanwood Road, Leeds. It was a paste type rubbing compound. It has now dried out and cracked. There are no instructions on what to do when the product dries out. Any suggestions?

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

I don't specifically know this one but have used something like it in the past on sinks etc. As it's soluble in water my initial suggfestion would be to add a little water and mix well in.

-- DrClean

The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

Reply to
DrClean