A New sort of Dyson

Shame you can't be as nice and helpful as dear Montana instead of whinge, whinge, whinge.

Not many figs but plenty of French fries.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

So you live in France. I might have known.

Choreboy

Reply to
Choreboy

That web page has been removed. Could that mean Homeland Security is closing in? Better look behind you, Mrs. Bonk!

No doubt Homeland Security's anagram experts see your subject line is code for "Destroy fawn soon." A fawn is a deer, your pet name for Gary. That explains why he's in hiding.

Choreboy

Reply to
Choreboy

I thought Mrs Bonk lived in SW UK ( not too far from me)

Reply to
Dawn

Why thank you so very much Mrs Bonk. I check this group two, three times a week. Always a pleasure to read you.

peggo

Reply to
peggo

Oh for goodness sake. This is utter baloney. It is deAr not deEr, you are wriggling it about to try to make it fit. You are Michael Drosnin and ICMFP

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

message

How terribly sweet of you dear Peggo.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Really? Well I never! I didn't realise you lived in this area Dawn. We shall have to have a meet. There is another poster over in the cooking group that lives here, though I haven't seen her post of late, perhaps we could all join up one day for tea. My address is a genuine one so if you should want to, please feel free to mail me and we can arrange something. I'll try to remember to check my box, just in case.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Then why *did* Homeland Security remove your web page? Did you think you could fool their experts by misspelling deer?

Choreboy

Reply to
Choreboy

GET A ROOM

Reply to
Banjo Dog

Why do you always twist everything and try to cause trouble for me? It was a " latest news" page and as it's no longer the latest news I would imagine it was taken down. It wasn't ever MY page at all , so, will you put THAT in your pipe and smoke it.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

I beg your pardon? How dare you jump into my thread trying to order people about. Damned troll.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Banjo Dog is a publicity hound. We had planned for him to play through Easter Week but found his act unsuitable for family entertainment. It looks like he's trying to drum up fans by plastering his name in the newsgroups. He wants to be the next Michael Jackson.

Reply to
Barbecue Bob

So it wasn't *your* page. I see. The spammer hired you to post the link so Marcey would have *your* account canceled and he could keep posting. Don't tell us, we can guess who it was.

Choreboy

Reply to
Choreboy

How very topical Bob. I doubt Banjo will get many fans from AHC, this is, after all, a family newsgroup.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Can you? Oh DO tell, it will be news for me.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

... a certain carpet Casanova you've been seeing at Walmart.

Choreboy

Reply to
Choreboy

what a load of bollocks