A New sort of Dyson

Page 2 of 2

Sokay.
peggo

do
Lovely! How very nice to see you here again dear.

Why thank you so very much Mrs Bonk. I check this group two, three times a week. Always a pleasure to read you.
peggo

was
Joseph.
How terribly sweet of you dear Peggo.

Dear Mrs. Bonk,
I don't want to get into the middle of an arguement about what is or isn't spam, but I will suggest that when you have a long URL to post, copy it and visit
http://tinyurl.com
a free service that will make a long url short enough so you may share it with everyone.
said:

How very kind. I had quite forgotten about that tinyurl place. There is another too, makeashorterlink or something along those lines. Well done Montana for reminding me.
Mrs Bonk wrote:

That web page has been removed. Could that mean Homeland Security is closing in? Better look behind you, Mrs. Bonk!
No doubt Homeland Security's anagram experts see your subject line is code for "Destroy fawn soon." A fawn is a deer, your pet name for Gary. That explains why he's in hiding.
Choreboy
said:

Oh for goodness sake. This is utter baloney. It is deAr not deEr, you are wriggling it about to try to make it fit. You are Michael Drosnin and ICMFP
Mrs Bonk wrote:

Then why *did* Homeland Security remove your web page? Did you think you could fool their experts by misspelling deer?
Choreboy
said:

or
post,
share
is
Gary.
are
GET A ROOM
said:

is
There
is
is
I beg your pardon? How dare you jump into my thread trying to order people about. Damned troll.

Banjo Dog is a publicity hound. We had planned for him to play through Easter Week but found his act unsuitable for family entertainment. It looks like he's trying to drum up fans by plastering his name in the newsgroups. He wants to be the next Michael Jackson.
--
Barbecue Bob Serving family-style roast bunny
at fine restaurants
said:

what
may
Security
line
for
you
think
How very topical Bob. I doubt Banjo will get many fans from AHC, this is, after all, a family newsgroup.
said:

what
may
Security
line
for
you
think
what a load of bollocks
said:

or
post,
share
is
Gary.
are
<sigh> Why do you always twist everything and try to cause trouble for me? It was a " latest news" page and as it's no longer the latest news I would imagine it was taken down. It wasn't ever MY page at all , so, will you put THAT in your pipe and smoke it.
Mrs Bonk wrote:

So it wasn't *your* page. I see. The spammer hired you to post the link so Marcey would have *your* account canceled and he could keep posting. Don't tell us, we can guess who it was.
Choreboy

would
put
Can you? Oh DO tell, it will be news for me.
Mrs Bonk wrote:

... a certain carpet Casanova you've been seeing at Walmart.
Choreboy